Monday 13 November 2017

My professional profile


I am an enthusiastically, motivated individual, who thrives off being given new challenges. As well as embracing working within a team, I also love working individually on personal projects. I love learning new skills and I’m always open to new ideas, and theories, to broaden my personal and professional development.

After training In all aspects of Musical Theatre, I then used these skills to go on to enjoy a professional stage career, before moving on to a new challenge of learning and teaching circus skills over in America. This was a challenge I fully embraced and learnt from. Continuing my love of teaching I then returned home and became a vice principal (and then principal) of the dancing school I had grown up in.

Alongside teaching at the dance school, I the  then created new opportunities and personal challenges  by moving into the state education sector teaching a wide range of Physical Education and GCSE Dance.

Now continuing learning through all my experiences and teaching I also now want to fully embrace my professional development whilst studying this as Middlesex University.



1 comment: